[php] include ‘/var/www/wp-content/themes/nettalk/inc/pages-sect-top.php’; [/php]
[php] include ‘/var/www/wp-content/themes/nettalk/inc/support-side-menu.php’; [/php]
NETTALK DUO WIFI SETUP GUIDE – Ad-Hoc Mode
Set up your DUO Wi-Fi with your wireless router (“Ad-Hoc Mode”)
You will need to push the very small reset button which is located next to the USB/power socket on the DUO WiFi. To press this button, you need a paper clip, or similar sharp object.
- Power up the DUO Wi-Fi using the supplied USB cable and power adapter.
- Using a paper clip, press the small reset button 5 times. The button is located next to the power socket on the DUO.
- After a few seconds, the light on the DUO should begin blinking with three quick orange blinks, then two long red blinks, then repeating that pattern.
- On your computer, look at the list of available wireless networks. One should start with the word netTALK- followed by four letters and numbers. Example: netTALK-04ac
- Connect to the new wireless network described above.
- When asked for the password, type this exactly, making sure the letter a is lower case: 71794a2139
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc) on your computer to access your DUO Wi-Fi’s web page
- Enter the following numbers and dots in your Browser Address bar: 192.168.0.1
- Press Enter
- The DUO Wi-Fi’s web page should be displayed in your web browser.
- Now you can enter your wireless router security settings to work with your DUO WiFi.